Trees & Shrubs
Trees and shrubs are important parts of your landscape. In addition to beautifying your property, trees can increase the value of your home, reduce your air-conditioning bills in summer, lower your heating costs in winter, and help reduce soil runoff and erosion. From planting to pruning, feeding, and protecting your trees and shrubs from insects and diseases, we’ve gathered these articles and videos to help you make the most of your investment. Give your trees and shrubs the best possible care, and they’ll take care of you for years to come.
- Inspect Your Trees: Are They Safe?
- Tree Pruning 101
- Tree Care FAQ
- Selecting Bare-Root Trees
- 5 Trees With Hidden Risks
- How To Prevent Common Tree Pests This Spring
- Top Tips for Mulching Trees
- World's Most Interesting Trees
- 7 Shrubs That Grow in Shade
- Tips for Growing Shrubs
- How To Choose the Right Tree for Your Yard
- America’s Must-visit Forests